Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beauty Queen Kudos



Loved the show. You are wonderful. I wish you were famous and then I could say I know her.
~RM 6.15
**********
It was FANTASTIC, Cheryl Ann- WOW!!!
~LBA 6.16
**********
You were simply brilliant.
~CEC 6.18
**********
Hi Cheryl. I am so sorry I didn't get to talk to you after the show last night. You were magnificent! Wonderful, wonderful work!
~SM 6.18
**********
You MUST go see The Beauty Queen of Leenane. Some of the most incredible performances I've ever seen by Maryann Luedtke, Latimer Alexander V, Mark Flora and Cheryl Ann Roberts. An incredible, if disturbing, evening.
~JB 6.18
**********
I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful show it was, and what an amazing performance. You are so lucky to get to do the challenging meaty roles, and you were incredible as always. The accents were amazing and came effortlessly and it was only a few minutes before one realized there were accents at all.

Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you on an AMAZING performance, and I hope your hiatus from theatre (after THE COUCH) won’t be very long!!
~KA 6.20
**********
Did I mention that you were simply amazing in the show? Genius, I say! Genius! (not to be confused with the liquid refreshment Guinness)
~MO 6.21
**********
You were spectacular!
~FM 6.24
**********
My dear...KUDOS for your performance last evening! U were GREAT! What an intense show and it was so well cast! You guys all rock!

And for goodness sake................get a room!
~LH 6.25
**********
Nice night tonight with my wife and some good theatre, namely "The Beauty Queen of Leenane" at OSCT, featuring the fabulous Cheryl Ann Roberts.
~LU 6.26
**********
Just wanted to write and thank you for such a brilliant character you created for BQ..and to thank you for trusting me in the process. You were/are great to work with...fun and creative.
Your performance and interactions with other characters was awe inspiring!
Hope we can do it again sometime.
~JN 6.28
**********
YOU! YOU! You were magnificent! Did I tell you that? :o)
~NS 6.28
**********

No comments: