Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lending My Voice To Regula

Last week I was hired to do some voice-over work for Regula Systems. They are participating in an Expo in Las Vegas and needed some narration for their PowerPoint presentation. I went to their office today to do the recording.

According to the script, I was promoting their Electronic Welding Regulator or EWR. This product is designed to save money on use of shielding gas in MIG and TIG welding. The terminology was certainly a mouth full and I definitely had to rely on some acting skills. I had to sound like I knew exactly what I was talking about. I ran through the script once, recorded once, and within 20 minutes I was done.

Not too bad for a full day's paycheck, and have to say that I was quite impressed with the EWR. If you know anyone interested in reducing carbon emissions by about 400 kilograms per year in a one shift operation, the EWR is the perfect solution!

No comments: