Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kudos, Trials and Tribulations


What a fantastic job you did in ". . .Trailer Trash. . ." phenomenal!
~ML 4.20
**********
I was very impressed. I thought you were always connected and consistent. I believed you all the way. I felt for your character, was sorry for her and then mad at her. It worked. I thought the scenes between you and Mikey were especially impressive but all of it was a tight and entertaining and a thought provoking show. I laughed, I cried…well you know. But absolutely true. Great job. Wonderful job on a very difficult role.
~HK 4.19
**********
Came and saw your performance...Congratulations, you were wonderful! An honest, sincere, vulnerable and heartwrenchingly hopeful presence on stage. I truly enjoyed watching you.

What a role. You must be wiped! BRAVO!
~AD 4.19
**********
Super, fabulous, amazing show on Saturday night!!!
~NG 4.19
**********
I had to take a shower after the show this evening...I can ONLY imagine how you process this every night! Your performance was outstanding to watch, very touching.
Great work.
~BR 4.15
**********
You are doing an awesome job with Willadean...
~NU 4.13
**********
Oh My Cheryl Ann, the Show was absolutely wonderful!! You, Danya and Mikey were GREAT!!
~RRM 4.12
**********
I was so enthralled by your performance. It was honest, elegant, simple and graceful. I truly admire your talent and I hope you are as proud as you deserve to be of this show and what you are presenting.

Thanks for telling her story so beautifully.
~HM 4.11
**********
Fantastic performance yesterday! You did a beautiful job bringing Willadean to life.
~MD 4.11
**********
Incredible performance! So happy 2 see it!
~SH 4.10
**********

No comments: