Friday, April 23, 2010

I Cried At Work Today

And Adam Raderer and Clive Jameson are to blame! He posted an article to his Facebook and the subject was simply too tempting not to immediately click the link and read.

Number #13 is what did me in. I was doubled over in my chair with tears streaming down my face from the laughter I was trying to contain. (I failed miserably. Betsey actually came out of her office to make sure I was okay.)

Here's what caused my tissue moment -

The Oozinator

Ah, that doesn't look too bad. Some kind of squirt gun, right? Well, here's a picture of what it looks like to be shot by The Oozinator...


A picture is worth a thousand words, and that's good because actually typing a description of what appears to be happening to the child in the above picture on an Internet site is most likely a felony in all 50 states. We will say this though: That's not water. It's "ooze."

Trust us, it's much worse in motion:

No comments: