Saturday, May 12, 2007

Opening Night, The Angels of Lemnos

Last night was opening night. There were about 75 chairs set up, but only about 25 folks came to see us. (Thank you Norman, Karen, Dillon and Yvonne for attending!)Mark Pirolo came to support NCSA and The Little Theatre.

We did pretty well considering it was the first time we actually ran the entire show. Matt forgot we had changed some of the movement, which made the stand I was supposed to move to overcrowded. Instead I went to the stage left stand, but dropped a couple of lines as I was searching for the correct page. Also, because we didn't really know what else to do with them, props were left on the floor and got kicked around. Still, both Adam and Norman were proud of our performance. One show down, one to go.

After Lemnos I headed over to Big Shotz Tavern for a God's Favorite cast party. I usually feel uncomfortable attending cast parties when I'm not even part of the cast, but Norm made me feel welcome. Michael Carter was there and it was nice catching up with him.

This afternoon Ken and I are headed to Greensboro for Heather and Jeff's wedding. I'm hopping we will have time to attend the reception before we have to depart for our seperate shows.

No comments: