Friday, May 19, 2006

Performance, The Diary of Anne Frank

So begins the last weekend of this show. Every time I sign on for a 3 weekend show I end up with mental notes to never do one again. Three weekend performances are just a tad bit draining, some more than just a tad. By the time the 3rd weekend rolls around I've usually settled back into my non-rehearsal nighttime routine. (Real dinners, fun with the kids, and actually watching enough TV to contribute to co-worker conversations.) Energy is usually low the last weekend and today is no different for me. Oh, to be able to go home and veg on the couch with a glass of wine! I hope the audience is energized!

Wow! Look at the time. I really need to go and get my makeup on. I should be on my way to the Playhouse!

Anyway, if you haven't seen the show yet, you've got two more chances. 8pm tomorrow night and a 2pm matinee on Sunday.

No comments: