Monday, April 01, 2013

2013 Goals Update - Monthly Update

March was slightly better than February.

See a minimum of 5 Broadway and Off-Broadway shows in NYC
- Still nothing decided or planned.

Read 65 books for my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
- I read 4 books toward my goal: Atonement, Abby Road, Spellbinding and Shattered.
- Total books toward my goal of 65 - 17 books.

Read a minimum of 9 books off the BBC Reading List
- Atonement (Completed March 7)

Increase my daily steps at work to an average of 3,000

- Still need to come up with a replacement goal for this one.

Visit:
1.The Barter Theatre in Abingdon, VA
- Still nothing decided or planned.

2.The Moulin Rouge in Paris, France
- Perhaps September.

3.Walt Disney World or Disneyland
- Nothing planned. (But I did order the DVD!)

4.Boston, MA
- Nothing planned.

5.Pittsburgh, PA
- Nothing planned.

No comments: