Sunday, March 20, 2011

On April 17 I will be participating in another "den" reading of Reunions, the latest script by my favorite playwright, Bill Cissna. This will be the 4th den reading I've done with Bill.

The reading itself is a reunion of sorts. Everyone but Zac was involved in the staged production of Bill's first play, Conversations In A Cafe.

The Female Cast is:
Gretchen – Mary Lea Williams
Susie – Cheryl Ann Roberts
Mary – Myla O’Brien
Denise – Carson Gregory
Chrissy – Rebecca Clark

The Male Cast is:
Cameron Williams
Scott Terrill
Paul O'Brien
Zac Hiatt

Did you notice that the male character names are not listed? It's not an oversight. I truly don't know the characters the men will be reading. Bill only provided us gender specific parts of the script. I'm very excited to see how the evening plays out!

No comments: