Friday, April 17, 2009

KLT Auditions

We, and by we I mean Kernersville Little Theatre, had a great turn out tonight for You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown auditions. I was so excited that AJ came out. It was great to see some KLT regulars - Liz, Jean and her daughter Elizabeth, Lee Ann, and Jean. I was thrilled to see Zach, Carlos and Gwen. They've done a number of shows with West Side Civic Theatre and The Little Theatre of Winston-Salem, so I'm glad they are auditioning for KLT. There were several new faces too.

I queued them for their musical auditions, and then everyone read either the Charlie Brown or Sally monologue. Based on the talent, I believe Lori and Marie, who are our director and music director respectively, will have difficult choices.

Here are a couple of pictures I snapped at auditions.

No comments: