Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. Since it was raining, I took advantage of the dreariness by relaxing in bed, reading Confessions of a Shopaholic. (Hey! It's my birthday, I get to do what I want!) For lunch I was surprised with take-out from my new favorite restaurant, El Triunfo. They make pupusas, which has quickly become my favorite dish. Absolutely delicious! For dessert - a bag of my beloved Skittles. (I am so addicted!)

Cade gave me a pink lighted vibrating hand held massager. He told me he wanted to get it for me for when I get sore working Union calls. I also got a gift certificate to Kohl's and some cash. (I'll be heading to Edward McKay's within the next few days to spend that cash. Or....I might order some stuff from Amazon!)

All in all it was a very nice birthday, even though I'd been dreading turning 39. (Or as someone told me, I was actually entering into my 40th year.)

No comments: